Wednesday, October 15, 2008

voice of the RULER....

I rule this Universe.
I have the power- to create, to destroy
Relations blossom when I am happy.
They uproot when I am hurt.
Know me know arrogance.
But NO me NO arrogance.
I………… am EGO

7 comments:

sowpar said...

hey anusha,
nice to see you on blogger :)
absolutely great, keep them coming... !

Anusha said...

Thank u sowpar.. hope to continue . heheh

Unknown said...

your capcutty is increasing!! keep it up!!

P.S: I hope its not copied from ErGO [:)]..

Anusha said...

thanks for the comment suresh... atha sollitu neenga epdi damage pannirka vendam.. :( y cant ne one accept that i can write :(

Unknown said...

hey cooll lady.... great going...

Poornima Mohan said...

Way to go!
Artistic revealations :-)

Unknown said...

Infy la EGO class edukarangala? rombave EGO pathi pinni edukara!!! everyone have their own EGO!!! right? better not shown too much on others!!! heheehe.....enna ore kalasal pola infy la.....